Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner<br>201
2,064 Posts
running treeing dog to competition hunt
The only thing I have a is 13 month old gyp ready to start/limited woods time. Her sire needs a first and she'll be all nite and grnite ped. Paid up in performance program as well. I'll keep my eyes out for one like you're looking for.

·
Registered
981 Posts
$1500 and I can get you rolling. He needs hunted on ***** for a few weeks only. He needs no help. Will go by himself. I been mostly squirrel hunting him this winter. He hardly barks at all on squirrel track. Usually takes 50 or 25pts on strike in coonhunting competition. He is honest and accurate. Not a blow the top out tree dog, but stays put and barks steady 60 or 70 a min belly up on the wood. Locates with 3 balls on tree. If he throws 2 you better wait on the last one. He will move on you. He will win more 2 hr hunts than 1 hr hunts. Its hard to beat high end strike dog with the meat in 1 hr hunt. He is a have the meat type pleasure dog, nothing fancy about him. He is HTX titled in UKC and has close to $400 in PKC won on him. He is 5 years old. We have had him in 3 or 4 UKC hunts. He always had plus points just never enough to pull out a cast win. Don't care if I sell him or not. He is a good dog!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts