Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
s.s. shifty sets sail, i'll be coming up on your starboard and a firing off a broadside at your swings. dekes in brushy are headed to see ol' davey jones and all spinners walk the plank. lubbers lay clear, there's a red tide coming.

· Banned
241 Posts
Done got all antsy huh? I was just messing with u but whatever man. The titanic was to slow in the first place so get ya game up big boy. But seriously who posts a thread acting like a pirate. The only type of person I could think of is one that is qualified to draw a check

· Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Done got all antsy huh? I was just messing with u but whatever man. The titanic was to slow in the first place so get ya game up big boy. But seriously who posts a thread acting like a pirate. The only type of person I could think of is one that is qualified to draw a check
i'll show you check...like check yo self fo you wreck yo self...up on a hidden reef. momma done drew that crazy check for 18 years, now i'm out on the high seas plundering that booty

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.