Lock Your Doors and Load Your Guns

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Mr. Chitlin, Dec 4, 2012.

1. medic22180

medic22180 Well-Known Member

To bad more people don't have the balls to be honest and straight forward like him.

2. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

jonesboro
    :head: Doesn't everybody already do that?

3. Some are keeping their bows knocked.........

4. tmeredith

jonesboro
    Dang elitists!!!:mad:

5. Ha!

6. D33RHUNT3R

D33RHUNT3R Well-Known Member

I grew up in San Berdo when i was a kid about 35 yrs ago.. it was getting bad then with all the illegals and gangs .. I can only imagine how bad it is now .. :bolt:

7. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

People should put this sign on their front door and mean it.
    [​IMG]

8. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think I need some stickers like this for my house!

9. I don't know what to call them.....no....how about folks that used a tool to do bad. But wasn't it in Wyoming this past week where they had a murder/suicide with a bow?

10. This place sells stickers like that....and many other things...books and stuff. Order you a catalog.....hard to find stuff. http://www.deltapress.com/

11. tmeredith

jonesboro
    I heard about that! Don't know where it was. Saw where a dude in NY shoved another man off a subway platform in front of a subway train the other day. Apparently just cuz!:shrug:

12. Delbert

Delbert Well-Known Member

My doors are locked for your protection, it is the first sign they entering my get you shot, you ever see what #6 bird shot does at close range?

13. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Or how about the magnum #4 turkey loads I keep in my 870 by my bed every night?

If someone breaks into my house, they better pray they don't wake me up.

14. Ive got 3" and 3 1/2" #5's and #6's in my shotguns beside my bed and I have an alarm system and 5 dogs in the house. Good luck breaking into my house when Im home. O, almost forgot, My wife has her little 22 pistol in her drawer right beside her and it holds 7 shots.

15. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
  16. arky501

arky501 Well-Known Member

Are you guys noticing how many armed robberies happening in and around L R ...I live in Bryant and the crimes are picking up around here...never leave home unarmed!!!