Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,932 Posts
I've heard that it will work. I really wanted to try it this year but didn't. One of the company's, maybe the Drury boys', makes that type of whistle for turkeys. Looks like the advantages are 1. something else they might gobble at and 2. other hunters couldn't hear you. But, apparently, I don't know very much.:smack:

·
Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey
13,110 Posts
Has anyone ever tried a dog whistle to get a turkey to gobble at it? Just wondering if it might work or if they could even hear it. thanks:confused:
I've got a buddy that used to swear by the one that MAD Calls had out, but for some reason he never carries it anymore....It must not have been that great after the new wore off......Kinda like the "Pump Action Yelper".:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
I've got a buddy that used to swear by the one that MAD Calls had out, but for some reason he never carries it anymore....It must not have been that great after the new wore off......Kinda like the "Pump Action Yelper".:rolleyes:
Pump action yelper.....I have one of those collecting dust somewhere. :smack: :doh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.