Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Grand Member
15,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we've got all the trucks and trailers piled high with everything we own, enough clothes packed for every possible weather change, ATVs and gas cans, enough groceries to feed a small town and even got the guns already in the truck so I don't forget it. 6 AM blast off to "DEER CAMP".

·
Super Moderator
9,816 Posts
I can already tell. You ain't gonna sleep much tonight. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
sounds like alot of fun. Getting ready for a trip just gets the blood flowing and sets the mood of things to come. I've always hunted within 10-15 miles of the house and never joined a club but have always liked hearing about others camps and all the getting ready that takes place this time of year. I like seeing all those convoys out on the interstate during this week each year!
I'm planning a camping trip for my FIL from mexico who came up to hunt again this year. We'll be going Sat. night if the RR lets me off in time.:smack: It's only 80 acres and you can't hardly sleep for the traffic on 67/167 but hey, we'll be camping! Gonna have a fire and cook another pot of chili over the coals. Something about that makes everything taste better!

Good luck Sam.

·
Member<br>'09 Spring Turkey Contest Team Winner<br
443 Posts
I'm jealous. I've got the 4 wheeler on the trailer and most of my stuff loaded, but have to work 1/2 day tomorrow. After that running home, hooking up and throwing my gun in the truck and headed to meet dad. Can't wait to get to camp! Good luck!

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
I'm at work now, but get off at 1600.....GM gets off at 1630, and she'll be heaeded here just as fast as the Santa Fe will fly:biggrin: I've got everything ready, just got to put it in the truck and by 1830 ...or sooner.we'll be headed east to camp for 9 days!!!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Welcome to the longest day of work of the whole year!I'm headed out right after work. Cant wait!
Amen to that!!!!! the last few years, the friday before seaon opener has been my Off day, and I get to go to Camp on thursday night......this year it isn't!!!!:mad: I've gotten all my tickets worked and am just trying to stay busy doing something so the time will pass faster......unless I have trouble/lights out..........I get off at 1600, and unless we have an emergency...at 1601 hrs the Company Cell and the Radio will be turned off!!!!!!!!!!! And if I do have trouble or an emergency, am gonna turn it over to another Troubleman or a crew and get the heck outta dodge!!!!:biggrin: and as soon as I park the bucket and lock it up..am gonna down a cold one.......that way if they call me...I can say No...been drinking!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I didn't fall off the turnip truck last night!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.