Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok gang, I'll be staying up at Lindsey's on the LR next weekend (Friday-Monday) and need to know what flies the trout are hitting on right now so I can go stock up. :up: Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow....no replies? I will be up at Lindseys from Thursday night through Monday. so what flies are they hitting on guys??? :confused: the usual sow bug, wolly bugger, or is there something else good right now? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Little Red Fly Shop Report - Dries - crackleback (#12), adams (#18-#16) and royal coachman (#16). Good sub-surface attractors include sowbugs (#14-#16 peacock, uv tan, uv gray or olive), zebra midge (#16-#22 red or black), copper john (#14-#16), hare's ear nymph (#14), San Juan worm (#14-#12 red or fl. cerise) and wooly bugger (#8-#12 olive, brown or black)

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Little Red Fly Shop Report - Dries - crackleback (#12), adams (#18-#16) and royal coachman (#16). Good sub-surface attractors include sowbugs (#14-#16 peacock, uv tan, uv gray or olive), zebra midge (#16-#22 red or black), copper john (#14-#16), hare's ear nymph (#14), San Juan worm (#14-#12 red or fl. cerise) and wooly bugger (#8-#12 olive, brown or black)
Thanks meat! :up:

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good place to stay and very good people. Know them well, We all attend the same church.
Good to know! My father-in-law is renting out a bunch of the rooms for his company. He owns his own electrical business and is paying for his workers to go up there. I guess since my wife and I are the only two in the fam that are not in the family business, he felt sorry for us and invited us to go too. haha :thumb: Works for me! :thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Me and my wife went to JFK Saturday and the bite was slow on Sow bugs but a Olive or black color wooly bugger worked great. The water was dirty but the fish still bit good till they started generating around 5:00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.