Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guide

i dont know of any personally, but i think lyndsey's has some guides you can hire. i usually just fish on my own.
That's what I do. However my daughter in law's brother is visiting from Maine and he loves to fish. They are going for three days and taking my boat. I took them up to White River last time and put them in at White Hole and took them out at Wildcat Shoals. He got to catch a couple of 2 lb + Rainbows and some throw back Germans. He had a blast. He has been reading too much lately!! Wants to catch a lunker. All his fish in Maine are caught small and frozen!

·
Select Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2015
3,170 Posts
Donnie Hyslip of Heber Springs. He is a neighbor of mind and it is all he does. His phone number should be in the book for Heber Springs.
I don't have access to a phone book since I'm at work and won't be home for another 10 days to get his number.
Found his phone number 501-362-7314

·
Registered
831 Posts
If you don't find someone, PM me and I'll check with a guide I know. He is just incredibly busy this time of year and I don't know if he can schedule anything just now.

When would this be?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Call Jeff Hawthorne with The Ozark Angler in Heber (501)362-FLYS. I live in Searcy and fish the river a ton. Got a cabin on the river near Pangburn and a boat. If I wanted to go on a special trip I'd call Jeff.

My next bet would be Jamie, I believe his last name is Rouse (don't hold me to that). I don't have his number but call Chris @ Lobo Landing Resort and he can put you in touch.

tight lines!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lindsey's Resort

Jared Lindsey is a good friend of mine and a great guide. He will make sure that you have an enjoyable trip.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts