Little duckhunter's Thanksgiving deer

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by duckhunter2-2007, Dec 14, 2010.

1. duckhunter2-2007

duckhunter2-2007 Well-Known Member

Parker got this doe the day after Thanksgiving. He was thrilled to get home and tell grandpa all about the hunt and although dad didn't feel up to getting out to see her I could tell he really enjoyed getting the low down from Parker. Sadly that's the last deer story we get to tell dad face to face but I promise we won't stop telling him about every deer, turkey, squirrel, duck or fish that we get or miss. I really miss him already.:frown:
    [​IMG]

2. Good job Parker!! Duck that kids going to be bigger than you in a year or two.. Man he's growing up right in front of us..:smack:

3. duckhunter2-2007

duckhunter2-2007 Well-Known Member

I've got him pulling his own weight now. Well sort of, that didn't last long.:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

4. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

Keep them pictures. Ya'll are gonna enjoy looking at them in 20 years. Congrats to the young man. That's something to be proud of right there.

5. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

:thumb:Congrats!!

6. huskyman

huskyman Well-Known Member

Congratulations on a successful hunt, sure be good with some taters and gravy! Go ahead, tell your Dad all about your wildlife experiences. Some times after making a kill, I'll stop, remember my Dad, and think," How about that one, Pop", I swear I can feel him punch me in the arm and say " Nice goin' there, bub!" I think Ted Nugent's song "Fred Bear" epitomizes that feeling!:up:

7. x2
    keep on telling your dad. I'm sure he loves listening to them. I still tell my brother about mine.

8. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Thats awesome! Congratulations. We need him on team 16 instead of ole Dad. :cool:

9. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

Tell him congratulations for me!

10. bottmhtr

bottmhtr Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your hunt. I miss my dad on hunts and he passed in 1989. Take lots of pics.

11. SLAYER

SLAYER Well-Known Member

Those are some pretty woods where were y'all hunting in you don't mind telling