Listen to the children

Discussion in 'Prayer and Religion' started by clawmute, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:57 PM.

1. 1502497947160.jpg

And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, "Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it."
    Mark 10:13‭-‬15 ESV

My daughter Joanna, now with the Lord, was saved - came into a real salvation relationship with Jesus - by the time she was four or five. At that age she just announced one day that she she knew why God had made the devil. Her mother and I just looked at each other marveling. "why" I asked.

"so He could see who we would follow" was her matter of fact reply. Those that are childlike, the innocent, receive the things of God so easily without doubt or questioning. Oh that we, that I can do the same and be led by the faith of a child. Jesus lead me.

For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
    Revelation 7:17 ESV

Allenn and k9trapper like this.