Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shoulda posted this a few days ago. I killed a buck last Sunday and attempted to check it while i was in the woods on the app. I pull my lifetime license out that ive had for several years. Type in all my info and it then says cant find my profile. Have to end up calling in to check my deer and find out they have changed my cid number for my license! WTH!? Anybody else have this problem?

·
Premium Member
19,149 Posts
Tried to Check Dad in..Lifetime lic..
Said couldn't find..
Had to call...Don't understand what I am supposed to understand about their check system..

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
54,092 Posts
I tried several times and gave up, emailed all my info to them anyway...never got an answer back!

·
Super Moderator
13,042 Posts
Same issue with my grandson last week with his lifetime license. Couldn’t find him in their database. Went back in to “reprint license” using his ssn and it was found quickly, but it had a different ID number. Used that number to check his deer and all went fine.

·
Premium Member
19,149 Posts
Tried to Check Dad in..Lifetime lic..
Said couldn't find..
Had to call...Don't understand what I am supposed to understand about their check system..
Once I talked with a person...No problems......

Urban hunting they give you so many tags..
All you do is tell them which zone..Number your done....

·
Registered
743 Posts
I shoulda posted this a few days ago. I killed a buck last Sunday and attempted to check it while i was in the woods on the app. I pull my lifetime license out that ive had for several years. Type in all my info and it then says cant find my profile. Have to end up calling in to check my deer and find out they have changed my cid number for my license! WTH!? Anybody else have this problem?
I've had my lifetime for 12 yrs. They changed my CID without notifying me as well. Was able to do a CID look-up within the app. Was very annoying. Tried to checked a deer all morning during bow season. Kept telling me my info was wrong. Card was faded but I was sure I know the numbers; I about said the heck with it and somehow wondered up on the search option. Another brilliant move by AGFC.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
54,092 Posts
Ive had mine since the 70s, checked my deer online for years, no problem, this year they couldnt find me in the data base! I emailed all my info about me and the deer, never heard back from them!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts