Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'm up thinking about the evening hunt. The wife is still sleeping but she will be the shooter this evening and is as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Had 3 bears there Thursday evening between 3 and 8. The big boar is the last one showing. But, I won't make her wait for him if she wants to shoot the first bear to present a shot. Good luck to all and enjoy the time in the woods.

·
Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner<br>201
2,159 Posts
I'm up thinking about the evening hunt. The wife is still sleeping but she will be the shooter this evening and is as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Had 3 bears there Thursday evening between 3 and 8. The big boar is the last one showing. But, I won't make her wait for him if she wants to shoot the first bear to present a shot. Good luck to all and enjoy the time in the woods.
Same here
We have a decent bear that has showed up ounding our new bait. Mt wife helps bait the bears etc so she’s on that stand this eve. I’ll sit with her. My giant is showing back up but it’s just after dark. Im probably going to go sit tomorrow eve for him

·
Registered
44 Posts
Covered a little over 2 miles still hunting/scouting this morning. Found a ton of sign and one specific spot that is absolutely tore up. Looks like a four wheeler path it’s so wore down, old logs are shredded up, and stumps are dug out. Closest water is about 200 yards away. Going to get back in and set up shortly.

Good luck to you all.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts