Arkansas Hunting banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
Sat from 10-3 on a big 3 way crossing. Didn't see anything so I moved to what I think is a staging area. Gonna sit till dark

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I slept in today. Had to fry a turkey. Not a bad deal for the ham and all the other fixings. Then got full and decided to just lay around this evening. They are moving tonight already got pics of 3 different bucks and a few doe. I will be slipping back off the hill in the morning something is going to happen I got a feeling.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
I had important sleeping to do today before the eating could commence, followed by the next round of sleeping. Just finished the second round of eating, soon to be followed by round three in the sleep ring. Not much room in all that for hunting today. But I did manage to get to an estate sale down the road and score this weird treasure for $60. Complete Kentucky Long Rifle flintlock kit, never assembled, still in the box. Like a time capsule from 1979. Kind of cool. Back to the woods tomorrow. Or Saturday. Or Sunday. Whenever the food runs out and I get tired of sleeping.

Wood Font Art Facade Urban design

61 - 76 of 76 Posts