Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I’m in place. Drove my truck instead of the 4 wheeler but I think I’m parked out of the way of any deer traffic. Don’t have many parking options over here so I took the best/only one I had. I stash my wheeler in the woods but my hiding spot isn’t big enough for the Tundra. Oh well, here goes nothing!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I'm here at a stand that I have a big deer that comes through about once a week here lately mostly at night since October. Very rarely get the right wind to hunt this stand. He hasn't been here since last Friday at midnight. I got here hoping they would move good after this rain. Now having to wait to walk in, the camera went off as I pulled in and there is a 2 year old 8 point standing there now.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Got to my stand and I guess it poured last night and the wind blew. Have standing water in the floor and the chair is soaked. Guess I should’ve brought more clothes, since my butt is going to be soaked.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Wife has to work until 3, so we aren't eating till 5. My daughter and I came up to mountain view last night. I'm setting in the stand with her and we can't see 50 yards for the fog. I guess I'm on watch. She's going to take a nap till the fog lifts.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts