Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm up Bow in hand, I had my hunt cut short yesterday by work and didn't get to hunt yesterday evening, today I am thankful for an understanding wife who loves me despite my addiction to bow hunting. Happy Thanksgiving!!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Me and my Daughter, my three brothers, one niece, one nephew, and my dad are all on the annual Thanksgiving morning hunt. It's been good to us in the past. Hope this morning is the same. Everyone be careful!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm out in the stand, kinda feel's like a spring morning when you know a storm's coming. Gonna set till 10 or so, unless I get a call that my assistance is needed. Brought my older brother with me this morning on his first bow hunt. Hoping he can get a doe, seen a buck run across the road last night. The guy that hunts the land behind me got several pics of Buck's on their feet yesterday. Haven't seen a buck from the stand in 2 weeks, hoping their finally moving around again. Nice day to be on the stand in NEA regardless. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and good luck!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm up in the tree. First thanksgiving day I have ever hunted. Out of town all last week so got the pass till Sunday. Weather may run me out this weekend so I'll push all my chips in today. Good luck to everyone and happy thanksgiving.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'm up a tree in clay county with my bow. Just had a pretty good 8 that I've never seen before come in on my downwind side. Stopped at 15 yards still in the trees and stood there for a couple minutes. Finally winded me. Didn't get a great look at him so I don't know if I would have shot him or not.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.