Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I'm up in Faulkner County. I'm in a spot that I killed a doe with a rifle Saturday before last, a doe with a muzzleloader last Saturday, and now I have my bow and there's already a doe feeding at 54 yards. That's a little too far for me with a bow, but at least I'm seeing deer!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
At camp sitting up in a saddle on a ridge. Left about a half mile estrus drag along the top of the ridge on the walk in. Let it soak in good on a few fresh scrapes on the way in
I rubbed some VS1 and Evercalm on my boots on the way in. You never know. Nothing moving through up here, but as with most things in life...... Nothing ever happens until it does!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
At camp sitting up in a saddle on a ridge. Left about a half mile estrus drag along the top of the ridge on the walk in. Let it soak in good on a few fresh scrapes on the way in
I killed some good deer out camp the few days before the gun hunt. A really nice 8 got hit in front of my house this past weekend and it's across from the wma

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I killed some good deer out camp the few days before the gun hunt. A really nice 8 got hit in front of my house this past weekend and it's across from the wma
I don't have a rifle permit so today is my last day for a couple weeks. Hope the weather this weekend helps ease the pressure. I won't be back for a couple weeks, got a permit hunt at Madison County next weekend.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Well I'm back at the house. Afternoon hunt wasn't a complete bust. Saw a nice buck way out of bow range and saw another on the drive out. About to go get my son from daycare and spend the rest of the day with him. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Came to move my blind and decided I'd hunt this evening . Got sit up and had to deal with a trespasser. Young guy , told him to go about access the legal way , told him who to contact , also said he could hunt my blind if he got permission. Only 2 of us have permission to hunt this land and this is the first time in many years I actually have . It butts up to the city limits so this guy is hard to gain access thru

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.