Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,527 Posts
Don't forget your grunt caller...release....cover scent....gloves....rattle bag....tinks 69....flashlight...snacks...water...:razz::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Oh, and turn the ringer off!:fit::fit::fit:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I hope y'all all see more deer today that I've seen this year! In the past month and a half I've seen 3 deer. One doe too far to shoot at the speed she was moving and two small 6 points that need another 3 years on them!

I'm ready to see a deer!

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,527 Posts
I hope y'all all see more deer today that I've seen this year! In the past month and a half I've seen 3 deer. One doe too far to shoot at the speed she was moving and two small 6 points that need another 3 years on them!

I'm ready to see a deer!
You best get the lead out (pun intended) times flyin by this year! ;-)))

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
You best get the lead out (pun intended) times flyin by this year! ;-)))
I know! I've been trying! The idiot who has all the property behind me has been out on his place shooting through mags of rounds of ammo at all times of night about 100 yards from my property line and all the deer I'm getting on camera have been between 2-4 with the exception of one button buck that I've probably fed 500lbs of corn!

I've debated talking to the sheriff about it, but don't want to make the guy mad and make him do something in retaliation.

·
Registered
Bow
8,154 Posts

I'm ready to see a deer!
I know exactly how you feel brother. A while back, I went through a three year stretch where I couldn't BUY a deer sighting!!! It got so bad that I would leave the woods angry after a hunt. Now this was all on public land andI was on a learning curve. BUT, I kept at it and it finally turned around. Just hang in there, it does get better! :up:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I know exactly how you feel brother. A while back, I went through a three year stretch where I couldn't BUY a deer sighting!!! It got so bad that I would leave the woods angry after a hunt. Now this was all on public land andI was on a learning curve. BUT, I kept at it and it finally turned around. Just hang in there, it does get better! :up:
I'm hoping it gets cold and the deer get hungry, because I know the guys around me will stop feeding and won't hunt after it gets cold, so maybe I can kill something in a month or so:/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.