Arkansas Hunting banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Sinus infections just suck. If you get a steroid shot and good antibiotics/muscinex it can get knocked out pretty quick.

If this wind holds...and my work stays quiet...I've got a spot in mind I've been wanting to check out for this afternoon
Yes never had one before and it got bad enough I actually went to the dr, but good luck out there!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Back in the same stand as this morning, first chance I've had to hunt the evening in nearly a month. I got a little sweaty carrying 50# of feed and all my gear in so I dusted myself in swamp chomp lol. The wind is swirling like crazy but we'll see what happens!

·
Registered
Bow
8,089 Posts
Wanted to go to a certain spot this morning but both gates were locked. On a whim, I went to another spot for the first time and ended up seeing four small bucks.

I’m back out in a place I just scouted. Looks good and the wind is right for here but now wrong for where I was this morning.

·
Super Moderator
8,583 Posts
I'm out in the spot I had thought about investigating. Some recent rubs and sign. Just sitting on the ground tonight with a rifle...but this might be a good bow spot after gun is done

41 - 60 of 86 Posts