Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
I’m on a gun permit hunt. You’d think that we were duck hunting the scatters this morning with the amount of people in line at the gate, that slept in their trucks all night, the way the drove, etc.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Had some excitement this morning! Axle came out from under my wheeler trailer glad I was only going about 25 and not on hwy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Back at the WMA again this morning. Lease has been a doe party. Scouted up here yesterday mid day - lots of buck sign. Dragged my climber up the mountain today to have a better view. I sounded like 2 skeletons boxing on a tin roof coming in.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Just got into the stand a while ago. Accidentally made a noise with my antlers on the way in and had a deer blow at me. I did a fawn bleat and it quit blowing. Hopefully that calmed it down. Plenty of fog here this morning.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Been hunting this lease for 15 years. First time I’ve heard duck hunters on the neighboring property. Every morning o watch the early flight of woods ducks to the small pond on the property. This morning they were met with a hail of gunfire. Most have been at least 3-4 shots for every one duck.

·
Super Moderator
13,909 Posts
Up and at em. Brought the climber and hunting about 40 yrds from the stand I seen all the deer from yesterday. If big boy will do what he did yesterday it’d be nice🤞🏼. Seen what looked like a buck right after daylight come through. Didn’t get a good at him. The wind isn’t being consistent. Hope that changes fast.

·
Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord
29,883 Posts
Been hunting this lease for 15 years. First time I’ve heard duck hunters on the neighboring property. Every morning o watch the early flight of woods ducks to the small pond on the property. This morning they were met with a hail of gunfire. Most have been at least 3-4 shots for every one duck.
Oosers I bet.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts