Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
300 Win. Mag.
636 Posts
It’s foggy up here but cameras are still showing deer coming in looking for golden nuggets so I put some out yesterday afternoon. Let’s see what happens even have a few with headgear.
Same here headgear wise. I'm looking forward to putting on my snow camos and going after the buck on my list. If you go out, be careful and good luck!

· Registered
113 Posts
All of the bucks I’m getting pics of still have headgear the does are as big as dump trucks!! Even with all the pics and deer it’s been a rough year for me probably one of the worst as far as getting on animals and seeing movement. Amongst my best efforts they have avoided me like the plague

· Registered
300 Win. Mag.
636 Posts
All of the bucks I’m getting pics of still have headgear the does are as big as dump trucks!! Even with all the pics and deer it’s been a rough year for me probably one of the worst as far as getting on animals and seeing movement. Amongst my best efforts they have avoided me like the plague
I know how you feel. But, to be honest, my season is a lot better with deer numbers than last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts