Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Member<br>'09 Spring Turkey Contest Team Winner<br
190 Posts
Here's my new kennel that I've been working on. It has two runs both 6' x15' ea. I'm going to put chat for the floor next weekend unless someone on here has a better, affordable alternative. I also have the roof framed out but have not got the tin up. The roof will cover half of the kennel.

Attachments

· Member<br>'09 Spring Turkey Contest Team Winner<br
190 Posts
@ J English that's the two dogs I got from you. They are both turning out to be great dogs. Lefty the white faced one has been treeing squirrels for a month or so. He's not barking treed yet but that'll come. Hank the the red one still likes to play to much in the woods but I think he will come along as well.

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's my new kennel that I've been working on. It has two runs both 6' x15' ea. I'm going to put chat for the floor next weekend unless someone on here has a better, affordable alternative. I also have the roof framed out but have not got the tin up. The roof will cover half of the kennel.
I like the blocks good idea.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.