Arkansas Hunting banner

Let's hear some crazy or funny fishing stories

6K views 56 replies 32 participants last post by  fisherman505 
A man was stopped by a game warden in Ontario recently with a 5 gallon bucket full of fish leaving a lake well known for its fishing.
The game warden asked the man: "Can I see your fishing license?"
The man answered the game warden: "No, sir. I wasn't fishing, these are my pet fish."
"Pet fish?!" the warden replied.
"Yes, sir. Every night I take them down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. When I whistle and they come back, jump into the bucket, and I take them home."
"That's a bunch of malarky! Fish can't do that!"
The man looked at the game warden and said: "I can show you, it really true."
"O.K. I've GOT to see this!" the game warden replied.
The man poured the fish in to the water and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said: "Well?"
"Well, what?" the man asked.
"When are you going to call them back?" the game warden prompted.
"Call who back?" the man asked.
"The FISH."
"What fish?" the man asked.
Damn good one! I'm still laughing!!!

Well guys I have 2 stories...

I was at Conway last winter it's was very windy and cold water temp about 37 and a member was changing lures or something and I noticed his boat was being pushed by the wind really fast!!! I screams hey you're gonna hit the bridge pilon he says huh? And boom he overboard he goes he strips down after getting back in the boat and puts on his rain gear and says you can tell everyone this story but I'm not punk and finishes his limit of crappie!

Second story

Fishing a tournament and my buddy steps off the front deck and I hit I'm in the head with a 2.5 squarebill the hook goes through his hat and DEEP into his head I try to take it out but he kept screaming we gives his wife coordinates to pick him up well while fishing until she gets there I take a kneel to get another rod he sets the hook fish comes off and I take a 1oz weight to the temple!!!! We haven't been fishing with each other since but laugh everyday at work about it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.