Let's get some prayers out

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by GOBBLERSTOPPER, Dec 31, 2010.

1. GOBBLERSTOPPER

GOBBLERSTOPPER Well-Known Member

Let's get some prayers out for those around the area devasted by that tornado this morning in the northwest part of the state!!!

2. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Sure enough:up:I heard about the tornado on here before I heard it on the news.........prayers sent

3. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

My thoughts and pryers are sent to the families in NWA:up:

4. my thoughts and prayers are out to them as well.

5. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Prayers sent for those folks.

6. jhw

jhw Well-Known Member

Prayers set.

7. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Yep, prayers sent.....gettin pretty dark here now, was 69* with sunshine a few minutes ago.

8. Sylamore

Sylamore Super Moderator Staff Member

Praying for a speedy recovery and comfort for those injured or who lost loved ones. :thumb:

9. x2

10. Hog_54

Hog_54 Well-Known Member

NWA
    It was a tough morning here in NWA tornado killed 3 in Cincinnati my prayers are with ones who lost love ones.

11. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

We were praying about 6:30 this morning, we're in Sonora and the storm went just West of us, barely. That one was moving really fast.

Thoughts and prayers going out to folks in Cincinnati, Weddington, and Tontitown.

12. Ozone

Ozone Well-Known Member

I was there shortly after. (Cincinnati) and the devastation was unimaginable.

That dude was very powerful. It is fortunate that many more were not killed also.

My two cent opinion is that it was moving so fast, that there was less damage, than there would have been if it had time to destroy the structure and then suck out the contents. There is a chicken house completely gone, and the wheelbarrow where a man was (standing? :biggrin:) is still there, with most of the chickens. And the house looked like you carried it off with a big tractor.

A lot of families were affected by this.

13. donswheel

donswheel Active Member

May the Good Lord be with those families that lost loved ones and may He provide for all of those with losses. Amen.

14. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Prayers sent...........