Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys....looking back through the last three or four years of coyote pics...I see some that are unique, to some degree, in one manner or another. Here are a few pics that are memorable to me, they stand out as "Different" from the norm, to my finite mind.

After lookin' at some of them, I am sure they will trigger a few memories of your own....go back, look up the pics and post 'em up so we can all enjoy them!!

Here is a couple of a stand JIm and I made a couple years ago....we called in a triple and go two of them....a HUGE black one and an almost blonde one...they were running together with a "plain Jane" coyote...Jim killed the blondish one and I killed the black one, then promptlky missed the other one as he went out of sight into the woods at mach 4 about 200 yards away...check out the coloration and the size of this black one....he had a tad of mange so we didn't take him and stick him on the scales, but he was large and in charge...

Here is a coyote pup we raised for a while, his Mom was killed by a brush hog.......had the mange in this pic....he was turned back into the wild after being cured of the mange, wormed and eating well on his own...

Here is another BIG coyote...didn't weigh him either :( Man, was he pretty...the other one in the pic is average size for this area. Look at the neck on this rascal!!!

Here is another black one...a young one this time...mangy and he had white sox!! Took him a little over 300 yards with a .243.

A bobcat's breakfast...he ate a rat on a cold morning...

OK....enough for now, from me at least....dont wanna bore ya'll!!

NOW LET'S SEE YOURS!!!!

Joe

·
Administrator
88,036 Posts
Joe,

We have a limit on the number of images you can attach. I'll edit your links and see how many can be attached. Then I'll copy the rest to a second post for you.

ETA: The limit is 8.

·
Administrator
88,036 Posts
The rest of Joe's post...

The blackest we ever killed...

A 45 pound red one...and a 37 1/2 inch bobcat killed 10 minutes apart on the same stand...

Another nice cat...I just like this pic for some reason...

OK....enough for now, from me at least....dont wanna bore ya'll!!

NOW LET'S SEE YOURS!!!!

Joe

·
Registered
626 Posts
Here's a coyote I called up last year that had a white tipped tail like a fox. I thought he was pretty neat looking.

Here's the first bobcat I ever called up last year.

Here's a pretty bobcat I caught trapping last year.

As soon as deer season is over I'm going to get started on them again. :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.