Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Ya, that looks pretty cool. But one must ask where this technology "improvement" will lead us. It is becoming more and more apparent that modern muzzle loaders are no longer the primitive weapon they used to be. Sooner or later, this will put an end to having a special muzzle loader season. Either that or we will start having restrictions on the type of muzzle loader that is allowed for deer hunting. Is this really what we want? :head:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ya, that looks pretty cool. But one must ask where this technology "improvement" will lead us. It is becoming more and more apparent that modern muzzle loaders are no longer the primitive weapon they used to be. Sooner or later, this will put an end to having a special muzzle loader season. Either that or we will start having restrictions on the type of muzzle loader that is allowed for deer hunting. Is this really what we want? :head:
Ditto to the above. In this era of electronic ignition (!) black powder rifles it seems like the only handicap of using one is being limited to a single shot... But wait, now even that's gone... What's left???

For my part, I have to admit I'm quickly loosing respect for those who claim to be following in the footsteps of Daniel Boon and Davy Crockett while toting weapons that look like they've been designed by Bill Gates! :banghead:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.