Lease round Hot Springs, Royal?????

Discussion in 'Hunting Clubs and Leases' started by bluman001, Jan 1, 2011.

1. bluman001

bluman001 Well-Known Member

Anyone know of a lease close to Hot Springs or Royal??? In a good lease now with good folks but its a little further than I want to drive. 1hr20mns. I hunt Ntl Forest personally when alone but I have a daughter that is 14 now that loves to hunt and I want to stay on a lease for her comfort. She has hunted with me in ntl forest but i hunt bout 2 miles from truck and 3/4 mile from wheeler and that she doesnt like late in the season when its cold.

2. jmiller1

jmiller1 Sponsor<br>www.BigTimberCalls.com

if you find one and they have another open spot i would sure like to know . i am in the same shape with my 2 boys . i hunt national forest around hot springs also but its way to much work for my boys . i have been looking for a while for something close to hot springs . if i find one i will sure let you know .

3. bluman001

bluman001 Well-Known Member

I will let you know if i hear of somethin. please do the same..do we know each other ?????pm me if you think we might.

4. Whitebread

Whitebread Well-Known Member

Hey bluman and jmiller. I'm from HS too and also looking for a lease closer by also. If yall find anything, let me know and I'll do the same. Thanks

Whitebread

5. bsrussell

bsrussell Well-Known Member

hot springs

looking for the same thing. myself, my dad, buddy, his dad, and another buddy all looking for one around here.