Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking for a lease near lonoke county. I live outside Cabot, so within an hour or so.
Bro, let me know if you hear anything. I’m looking as well. Don’t want your spot but if there is more than one opening I’m interested as well. There has to be something somewhere. I’m in Cabot as well. Thanks man!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Completely agree! But, there has to be something around here. I see deer clubs. There has to be openings, available yearly or somewhat close to that. My brother-in-law‘s lease in El Dorado they shuffle one or two members every year and leases around them are looking for members pretty regularly. El Dorado is not too far for me to hunt, it’s too far for me to get my moneys worth.
So, myself, my father-in-law, and another man from church are willing to put up the money to get onto some property – just have to find a property. If I could find some land to lease I would be willing to start something new. I am looking, looking hard it needs to be somewhat close but I am driving one hour right now to some crap AGFC land. Surely in the next 6 to 8 months something will come open?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Yea but most of the clubs close have a waiting list a mile long. That’s what I’ve heard from the members.
And even at that, their buddies or family members get first shot at joining.

There are a few clubs about 10-15 minutes south of LR. The one I joined for a year down there wasn’t my cup of tea. Wasn’t the kind of atmosphere I wanted my wife and girls around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I just bought a house in Ward, granted there’s public bow land nearby, but I want to have the opportunity to gun hunt. My father and I would be in, all you guys that are commented on this and keeping up with it. If I can find a lease available, I’ll try and get in touch with you all and see if we can get together and get one. I’d like something within an hour drive, and I’m sure we could all get something paid for!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I just bought a house in Ward, granted there’s public bow land nearby, but I want to have the opportunity to gun hunt. My father and I would be in, all you guys that are commented on this and keeping up with it. If I can find a lease available, I’ll try and get in touch with you all and see if we can get together and get one. I’d like something within an hour drive, and I’m sure we could all get something paid for!
Absolutely my brother. Please let me know what you find, if I find anything at all I’ll post as well. An hour or less from Cabot/Ward is what I am looking for also. I think we have the cash, just need some land to throw it at.

·
Registered
603 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts