Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
One of the best engineers I knew at Marlin was let go when Freedom Group moved it out of Connecticut. He went to work for Ruger and the last time I saw him was at the SHOT Show in 2011.

Hope he is still with Ruger and they revive the Marlin reputation.

Came back to add I hope for quackmaster and everyone else at the ammo facility this goes through and is great for them all. I still miss the work and people there and I’ve been gone nine years.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Sounds like Sig has dibs if the Vista bid falls thru on the ammo division.... either one would probably be decent to work for.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
One of the best engineers I knew at Marlin was let go when Freedom Group moved it out of Connecticut. He went to work for Ruger and the last time I saw him was at the SHOT Show in 2011.

Hope he is still with Ruger and they revive the Marlin reputation.

Came back to add I hope for quackmaster and everyone else at the ammo facility this goes through and is great for them all. I still miss the work and people there and I’ve been gone nine years.
The guy you know is still at Ruger. I’m sure he played a part in this.

I’m all good.

·
Registered
736 Posts
a Ruglin just dont have a very nice ring to it.

i fear the ol h and r slug gun is gone. i had one but sold it when they allowed the 45-70 for deer. more than one shot gun state went that route. kinda wish i had the ol rascal back =it was a killer fer sure.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Hunter Biden - like financial decisions, and deep rooted geographic racism.... that could be one reason for their problems..... NOT.
But to a NY Times reporter, I suppose that makes complete sense... he wouldn't consider that Remington totally failed to make a product that the shooting public wanted to buy.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Maybe I missed this, but who gets the actual Remington guns? Does Remington keep their rifles and pistols?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
a Ruglin just dont have a very nice ring to it.

i fear the ol h and r slug gun is gone. i had one but sold it when they allowed the 45-70 for deer. more than one shot gun state went that route. kinda wish i had the ol rascal back =it was a killer fer sure.
Marlar

1 - 20 of 32 Posts