Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my father's day present finally came in. The little woman got me a 9' Signature Leland's Lures Trout Magnet rod and a Shimano Sedona Spinning Reel. Now I just need the river to come down and get right for some serious trout fishing. Jeff even threw in some samples of the new "Trout Magnet Crank" lures, in rainbow and brookie colors.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Well, my father's day present finally came in. The little woman got me a 9' Signature Leland's Lures Trout Magnet rod and a Shimano Sedona Spinning Reel. Now I just need the river to come down and get right for some serious trout fishing. Jeff even threw in some samples of the new "Trout Magnet Crank" lures, in rainbow and brookie colors.
Congrats! I looked at those rods on their webpage. Do the trout magnets work very well. I have been catching a lot of trout but non on the magnets.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fish them about 6" off the bottom. You can use the EZfloats and adjust them to keep them at about that. Cast upstream and let them float with the current. Once they float down enough to start pulling against the line, reel in and start again.
I usually start with the hot pink neon. Once you fish a section of the stream, and the action slows down, you can change colors and they will pick up again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.