Last Minute Christmas Shopping? Remember High On The Hog Outdoor Store

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by bhays, Dec 13, 2012.

1. bhays

bhays Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O

I'm making this last post here before Christmas. I just got in another shipment of Duck Commander merchandise (t-shirts, novelty items, marinades and seasonings, etc.). New orders from Duck Commander won't ship until after the New Year, so this is the last one before Christmas and it flies off the shelf. Also, we have lots of hunting and fishing merchandise and gifts, as well as lots of Arkansas Razorback gear. I also carry a complete line of baby and kids Razorback clothing. All the merchandise I have online is in my pharmacy in Atkins, AR. So if you are in the area, please stop by and shop around. I've met several board members from here already that have stopped by and shopped. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Bryan Hays

2. Unit74

Unit74 Account Suspended

Never seen your store....what kind of stuff do you sell other than that? Guns, camping gear, hunting equip?

3. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

You got the fear god hunt ducks in XL?

4. bhays

Sorry, the only shirt I have left in that style is a 2XL. Duck Commander isn't shipping any new orders until after the first of the year, then I'll probably have some more.

5. bhays

Sorry, I forgot the link to the store. I do carry hunting and fishing equipment and supplies, lots of outdoor gift items and Arkansas Razorback merchandise. I don't have an FFL yet, so no guns, although that may be in the plans. I have ordered muzzleloaders, bows, crossbows, etc. for people though and can order just about anything even though I don't stock some of the high dollar items in my store right now. I can order pretty much anything you see in your Bass Pro catalog, my top wholesaler is owned by them. You can see everything I have at this link. Thanks!

www.highonthehogoutdoorstore.com

6. bhays

I do update the webpage several times a day as items sell in the store. Being around Christmas, more items are selling than usual so if I am out of stock on something I do plan on getting those items back in as soon as possible. Thanks again.