Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like a tie?

Is the contest going to be extended until the end of the month to break the tie?

Or at least extend it until I get back from TX 3/26 I have a big 0

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hey Ike I don't think there was a tie. I entered a hog and yote that I took the last week of season on March 2. The contest rules state that March 2 is the last day to enter kills. These two animals weren't added to our teams totals yet, but when/if they are our team will be the winners. This is if my adding is correct. I think Team 6 will have 42 point. We currently have 32 and a hog and yote are worth 5 apiece. This should give Team 6 a 42 to 41 victory. :thumb:

·
Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
660 Posts
Great job Paul!!!

I think those 42 points are all yours.

I hunted from 10/1 until 2/29 at least once a week. I stuck a possum and a Hog and couldn't recover either.

·
Administrator
81,378 Posts
Hey Ike I don't think there was a tie. I entered a hog and yote that I took the last week of season on March 2. The contest rules state that March 2 is the last day to enter kills. These two animals weren't added to our teams totals yet, but when/if they are our team will be the winners. This is if my adding is correct. I think Team 6 will have 42 point. We currently have 32 and a hog and yote are worth 5 apiece. This should give Team 6 a 42 to 41 victory. :thumb: :thumb:
Sorry about that, Paul. I have been on the road a lot and not made the final updates.

I'll get everything lined up tonight.

ETA: Updated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts