Lamest breakup excuse

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by johnf, Jan 3, 2011.

1. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

This thread was on another forum. What's the lamest reason you've ever broken up with someone or been dumped over?

I followed after this girl in college like a puppy dog for weeks until she when out with me. This was back in the day and I didn't kiss her on our first date. On our second date I walked her to her door and went in for the smoochy smooch and it was like kissing a tire iron. Her face was like a open mouthed statue with a concrete tongue sticking out of it. It was very odd, but she really seemed to get into it. That went on for a few seconds as I hoped she would thaw out. Finally I just stopped, said good night and went home.

She asked why I never called her after that, so I told her. She was pretty, but it just wasn't worth it.

2. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

I once stumbled into a good-lookin' ole gal's apartment "house" party only to be greeted by a sexy little blonde girl jumping up and down on a Dance, Dance, Revolution mat hooked to her Playstation. I asked where the party was and she said "right here, there's beer in the fridge."

I once stumbled back out of said apartment "house" party and never looked back to the dancing debbie from West Little Rock.

Her name wasn't Debbie.

3. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

Had a girl dump me after 2 years for another girl. I told her I didnt mind sharing but she wasnt game for it. Had another one dump me cause she didnt like the color I painted my car, according to her.

4. xtremebowhunter

xtremebowhunter Well-Known Member

talk about a low blow!:eek:

I had one dump me cause she said she thinks she may be alergic to me ( and yall know what i'm talkin about without sayin). told her ok, bet ur sister ain't! not a wise choice of words :banghead:

5. Ozone

Ozone Well-Known Member

That is funny!

6. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Been dump for hunting to much.
    Been dump for fishing to much.
    Been dump for being to crazy. :skeptical:
    Been dump for being drunk to much. :shrug: ( I stop that )
    I dump a girl cause she smell like :cool:
    I dump a girl cause she didn't buy me shells.
    I dump a girl cause she psycho. :eek:
    I guess that's all I have.

7. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Cause of girth.

8. mr4pt

mr4pt Well-Known Member

SWA
    She dumped you for lack of?

On the same note, I told a gal once her bone structure wasn't right for the kids I wanted to throw.

9. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

:fit: O sh:censored: that's funny as heck :fit: :clap:

10. Carr.45

Carr.45 Well-Known Member

I dumped a girl cause she didnt like my truck:rolleyes:
    Dumped one cause she didnt want to kiss anybody till she was engaged:confused:
    Dumped one for :censored:ing to much
    Dumped one cause she was high maintnance
    Got dumped twice for being to nice:shrug:
    Got dumped cause she said I made her feel stupid, really she was pretty dumb
    One girl dumped me so she could keep doing one of my "buddies" her mom told her " If your gonna :censored: up and make stupid choices then go live with your dad" she kicked her out of the house:biggrin:

that all I can think of right now...

11. 10pointman

10pointman Waterfowl forum Sheriff<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Co Staff Member

Don't think I would've told that one!!:fit::fit:

12. hunter_3780

hunter_3780 Select Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner

have a buddy that dumped a girl because her ears were to big. :shrug:

13. 10pointman

10pointman Waterfowl forum Sheriff<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Co Staff Member

Back in the day,If a girl did'nt have small,pretty hands and feet,I'd cull her real quick.Is that strange?

14. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

:fit:

15. huskyman

huskyman Well-Known Member

I about had to dump the wife, when we first started dating each other! We had been on just a few dates, and I had one slick '55 chevy pick-up. Burnt orange, wide-back glass, built small-block, 4:11 posi-track, you get the picture. My truck was my baby, rebuilt her from ground up, and my girl had the case of the dumbs one night and put her feet up on my painted, and pinstriped dash, I told her that I really liked her alot, but if she didn't get her feet down, that would be it. I was goin to take her home, and never take her out again. She apologized, and promised to never to prop her feet up on the dash, and to this day I don't think she ever has. We've been married 20 yrs. and I think she learned her lesson well! Sometimes it pays to be assertive!:whistle:

16. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

No its not. I'm not about any amazon women

17. My first wife "dumped" me because she "didn't wanna be married to a preacher."

:smack:

18. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

It's not you it's me:fit: one of my favorites.

19. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I never got dumped because I never loaded up.....I was like what the vietnamese girls called a butter fly.....going from flower to flower. When I decided to settle down, I picked one!

20. arc3162

arc3162 Well-Known Member

I can't date you anymore because you are married......jk.......or am I. :fit::fit::fit: