Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, but very much enjoy the info ! I am hunting in Lafayette County and I have begun to see a lot of scrapes and rubs....... Looking for any ones input on the coming weeks to try and keep up with the rut, its hard to get off work and get the timing right ! Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,003 Posts
I'm next door to you in miller. I haven't seen any chasing yet but the bucks are starting to roam a good bit. Bucks that I've been getting pics of in one spot for two mouths are now showing up where I've not got any pics before. Where I'm setting right now I've been getting lots of daytime does pics for weeks and no buck pics. In the past 24 hrs I've had all my mature bucks come through. A ten was here this morn at daylight while I was 1/2 mile away :smack:

·
Premium Member
23,616 Posts
I hunt that county some and the neighboring county. I usually see most of my better bucks week before Thanksgiving and the week of if that helps you any.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.