Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Member<br>2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well unfortunately i won't be using my lab hunting this year. But i should have puppies either at the end of October or beginning of November. AKC Registered. Mom hunts, Dad Doesn't but he comes from a hunting bloodline. Selling them pretty cheap $150 Problably going to have mostly yellow mom and dad are both yellow. Lemme know if you are interested either post or email me. [email protected] Greenbrier Area

·
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
by the way....sorry guys for some of the confusion. Daisy will problably have her puppies torwards the end of october or the first part of november. They won't be ready for 6 weeks after that. Problably christmas puppies! :D

·
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea they are beautiful I have plenty of pics on my phone man but i can't find the cord to hook it to my computer...i will try to have some as soon as possible...or i can text em to whoever wants em...just let me know guys!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Not to start a fire, but why did you think you would have pups at the end of October/First of Nov.

Were you not aware that gestation for a dog is 60-62 days??

Pups look great, and it is not that uncommon for a yellow to throw all blacks even with both yellow parents. Black is dominant, and I am betting one of the parents had a black parent somewhere, but are you sure your dog was bred to the dog you thought she was???

I would be interested in a pup but just want to make sure we know who the parents are.

Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.