Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't get to shoot many birds in front of my dog this year. She is 8 months old and is bird crazy. I was wondering if I could take her out and shoot some other birds such as crows or something else. I really wish I could get my hands on some pidgeons but have been unsuccessful so far. I was worried that crows would deter her from retrieving ducks. I am new at this but I think I am doing pretty well so far.

thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know what his rates are? I have been debating on some professional training. I looked at his website but most things are "under construction" and there is no email link. I was just wondering if it was any more reasonable than other trainers.

·
Registered
453 Posts
David Starks, between Humnoke and Stuttgart trained my dog a few years back. I was well pleased with the results. I asked him to make a good hunting dog out of him, not a robot....which he did. It made such a difference in the hunt, I promise if you get him to someone who will take the pain out of training one it will make the hunt much more pleasurable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts