Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Same here Wood Duck,I am looking also.Are you wanting male or female and any particular color? I found a female that was bread last week but that is a ways off before they are ready and probably will not be old enough to hunt by next season.

·
Registered
484 Posts
i have a chocolate lab that is about a year old now. and i never got the time to mess with him and he needs a different home. someone with more time to try him out once and a while.:smack:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey busterboy1, i found some good pups! should be born tommorrow or the next day.. he said any minute. you still interested?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey guys and gals- My yellow female just had 8 pups Saturday morning. Asking $200.00 each for them. Have three blacks (2 female, 1 male) 1 light yellow almost white female, and 4 yellows (tan) (1 female and 3 males). The vet says one may turn chocolate, because it is dark yellow almost light brown. Anyone interested can pm me and give me your email address and I will email you some pictures.

Bryan

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys and gals- My yellow female just had 8 pups Saturday morning. Asking $200.00 each for them. Have three blacks (2 female, 1 male) 1 light yellow almost white female, and 4 yellows (tan) (1 female and 3 males). The vet says one may turn chocolate, because it is dark yellow almost light brown. Anyone interested can pm me and give me your email address and I will email you some pictures.

Bryan
pm sent thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts