Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a lease where i can introduce my two sons to hunting. I hunt public land and have access to a little private land, but hunting pressure makes it tough. I am from the russellville area and would be interested in a lease within 100 miles. Thanks
E

·
Registered
250 Posts
Not sure if they have anything near you or not but you can call and check. We use Neill Forestry outa Magnolia, no problems at all so far.

neillforestry

I can't recommend anyone else but you can check with Deltic, PotLatch, etc. There are quite a few around that lease land. Also should be someone along soon here if anyone has openings in their club.

Joe

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
Not sure if they have anything near you or not but you can call and check. We use Neill Forestry outa Magnolia, no problems at all so far.

neillforestry

I can't recommend anyone else but you can check with Deltic, PotLatch, etc. There are quite a few around that lease land. Also should be someone along soon here if anyone has openings in their club.

Joe
Could you PM me a phone number or website for neill forestry?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.