Arkansas Hunting banner

Keltec PMR 30 .22 mag With Reflex Sight?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Razorwire 45 
#1 ·
There are a number of youtube videos showing a keltec pmr 30 .22 mag equipped with a reflex sight. I tried a couple different ones with a tandemcoss polymer rail and could not get the firearm to cycle. I called keltec and they said I needed to purchase their accessory rail and pair it with a Burris Fastfire 3 - which I did - and it would not cycle. Called keltec and they said send it in, which I did. Got it back and shot it about 40 times - and it quit cycling again. It is now back at the shop. I really bought this firearm so I could use a reflex sight with my old tired eyes.

Anyone have a PMR 30 with a reflex sight that cycles?

#2 ·
The Keltec PMR 30 is a tricky piece of hardware to get working right. I got the complete parts upgrade from MCarbo and took mine completely apart and installed all of those parts. I even polished the feed ramp to a high shine. Still didn't shoot right. Then I get real dialed in on the ammo CCI maxi mag. nope. Watched a Youtube video on how to load the magazines and bingo it will shoot now. After all of that, I would not add anything to the upper slide unless you want a single shot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.