Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling 2 Kawasaki jet skis. They are a 1997 900 zxi and an 1998 1100 stx. We bought them last summer and have enjoyed them but I am now back in school this semester and will be for awhile so I don't need the added expense. They both run good. They come with a tandem trailer that is in excellent condition. The trailer tires are in like new condition as well. The skis have some minor scratches on them and one is missing one of the floor mats. I think it is around $65-80 to replace. The 900zxi does not have a working trim unit. I was going to fix it but it doesn't give us any problems without being fixed and I just can't find the time to do it. I am not trying to make any money off of them just get enough to pay off the loan. They come with two life jackets, two pull ropes, two ski covers, and a speed tube.
The 900 zxi:

the 1100 stx:

I need to get $5000 for all. This is less than what Blue book suggest that just the skis and trailer are worth in fair to good condition. Send me a PM if interested. I will try to post more pictures soon. Please let me know if you are interested in any specific pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.