Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as numbers of ducks go who is seeing many or feel like they are real thin. I'm just curious because where I hunt I feel like a few groups a day is all we have been seeing.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hunting fields I take it? We have been hunting timber which I'm sure affects the numbers we see in all but still aren't seeing as many as we were 3 weeks ago even.

·
Registered
10,356 Posts
The numbers are down across the state from what I've seen while hunting and simply driving through places where they are normally easy to spot from the roads. It's been a weird season.
That's funny, because I've drove about 500 miles this last week on the East side of the State and I've seen ducks in large numbers everywhere....

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Real cold but for how long. If it is only a day or 2 it probly won't help much a week tho would do some good. As far as numbers go I think they are slim in my corner of the world. The first of last week we had birds but by the first of this week there is way less by what I saw driving around today.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I guess none of ya'll guys are hunting Dagmar. Its hard for me to get in my hole in the mornings with all the ducks in the lane who just refuse to get up! We're killing 8 person limits everyday by atleast 7:00. If anyone wants them I can message GPS coordinates but I don't want to make them public on the thread. Anyone can hunt around me as long as they're 2,000 yards away from the 1232 Edge with the 75 Yamaha and all the Oakley stickers. :cool:

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I guess none of ya'll guys are hunting Dagmar. Its hard for me to get in my hole in the mornings with all the ducks in the lane who just refuse to get up! We're killing 8 person limits everyday by atleast 7:00. If anyone wants them I can message GPS coordinates but I don't want to make them public on the thread. Anyone can hunt around me as long as they're 2,000 yards away from the 1232 Edge with the 75 Yamaha and all the Oakley stickers. :cool:
Please keep us updated on how many people pm you wanting those coordinates...

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha isn't that how it always ends up though. The last weekend of the season is always the best for me and then when I start goose hunting for the conservation hunt I have to watch what I'm shooting cuz there's too man ducks mixed in with geese. Kinda sucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts