Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide which shoot to go to this Sunday. We have never been to Texarkana or Jonesboro. I know there is a shoot in Conway on Sunday but Aaron doesn't like shotgun starts so he won't go to it. Does anyone know about the Texarkana or Jonesboro shoots? Please give us some info on them. Thanks!

·
Registered
20,506 Posts
There is 2 shoots at Jonesboro, one is sat check in 8-10 am and then sunday as well. Both are located at the NEAB site, turn on Lawson by camo shop coming into town off highway 1, take the first road to the left off Lawson go about a mile on the right. Good place to shoot.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I don't know anything about Jonesboro, but I've shot the Texarkana course several times. Lots of different terrain. Big hills, rock ledge, across creeks, some flat ground and a couple of tower stands. Great shoot and challenging too.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Directions to range:
I-30 Airport exit; Loop 245; South to Hwy. 82 East; turn left and go 5.3 miles to CR70; turn right and go 1.9 miles; range on right

Shoot times:
We shoot every 3rd Saturday and Sunday.

Please see Calender of Events for Dates

Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:00AM Staggered Start

Sunday 10:00 AM - 1:30PM Staggered Start

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.