Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:usa: I want to say thank you to anyone who has served or is serving now in our military. I get to enjoy freedom because of the efforts of our soldiers and I sure appreciate that. Join me in saying thanks and add your comments please. :usa:

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Thanks! I served, USAF 70-77 and to all the other Vets out there, past and present...Active/Guard or Reserve, from one Vet to another..........

Thank You for your service to our Great nation !!!!!!!!!!

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br
11,495 Posts
Thank You from the bottom of my heart! My family and I appreciate all that the veterans and those currently serving in the military have done to protect our freedoms. God Bless You.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yes, Thanks to all of those who have served and will be.

I'd like ask everyone to keep my brother (Tyler -23yrs old) in your prayers, he will be leaving in March for his 2nd tour in Iraq!

Thanks!

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br
11,495 Posts
Yes, Thanks to all of those who have served and will be.

I'd like ask everyone to keep my brother (Tyler -23yrs old) in your prayers, he will be leaving in March for his 2nd tour in Iraq!

Thanks!
We will be praying for him. I have a former student also going over in March, he will be headed to Fallujah. Ya'll please keep these young men, women, & their families in your prayers.

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
I am getting close to 65 now. However I find my self thinking about that year in Viet Nam almost every day. It is something you can never forget and only the ones there with you during that time can really understand. Thousands of good people (Vietnamese) that worked and fought for freedom right along side of us were murdered after the U.S. left the country.

I don't see how these "anti's" can look at them selves in the mirror. Most of them have no idea what a firing squad looks like along with the total loss of freedom. They just ignore what happened.

God, help us if we pull out of this one before law and order is established. :thumb:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,804 Posts
Consider it done! Even though I recieved a less than friendly reception on my return, the last couple of years folks have more than made up for the Jane Fondas and hippie freiks that made sure there would be no glory for the Nam Warriors. So on behalf of all the HEROs who served then and now::usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
It's amazing how many folks forget that freedom isn't free.

Heres a big Thanks to the folks who purchase my freedom, day after day, with blood sweat and tears. And thank you, all you families who send your loved ones off to serve our country to keep us free. And to those who refuse to support our brave service men and women, I suggest you leave the country. Don't let the door hit you in the fanny.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmmmmm!

It's amazing how many folks forget that freedom isn't free.

Heres a big Thanks to the folks who purchase my freedom, day after day, with blood sweat and tears. And thank you, all you families who send your loved ones off to serve our country to keep us free. And to those who refuse to support our brave service men and women, I suggest you leave the country. Don't let the door hit you in the fanny.

Notice that 84 people have viewed and only 14 have said thank you, I dont get it. :frown:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,804 Posts
Notice that 84 people have viewed and only 14 have said thank you, I dont get it. :frown:
There are many people who view, and sympathize with lots of requests[like prayer for instance]....I believe they are in agreement, even if it's privately!:wink:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are many people who view, and sympathize with lots of requests[like prayer for instance]....I believe they are in agreement, even if it's privately!:wink:

I just wanted people to see that we do appreciate them in writing, dont think they see or hear it enough. Everyone likes to be thanked once in a while, just think if someone was thanking you privately, would you ever know it? :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts