Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,141 Posts
Them godzilla pictures nearly crashed my computer......makes it hard to look at too......

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This here's the Cottonmouth in the Psycho-billie Cadilac.
NICE RIG!
:skeptical: who dat?
who built your trailer?? I've got Southfork coming and like trailer set-up.
Fell into the trailer, buddy of mine GAVE it to me. Stated it was the least he could do for all the stuff I'd done for him over the years. A old bodyshop manager of mine GAVE me the paint. It's that Ford green color and another old bodyshop manager painted it while we sipped some suds.
thats a heck of a good looking boat:up: run it any yet? bet it is quick:cool:
Maiden voyage, high 30's, but that sucker was :eek:.Not sure if it ever quit bouncing but it was up on pad like a freakin bass boat skippin across the top of the water. Gotta work on weight distribuation to try and stop the bouncin above 34. I won't be drivin that fast huntin, but I can:whistle:

·
Banned
991 Posts
:skeptical: who dat?

Fell into the trailer, buddy of mine GAVE it to me. Stated it was the least he could do for all the stuff I'd done for him over the years. A old bodyshop manager of mine GAVE me the paint. It's that Ford green color and another old bodyshop manager painted it while we sipped some suds.

Maiden voyage, high 30's, but that sucker was :eek:.Not sure if it ever quit bouncing but it was up on pad like a freakin bass boat skippin across the top of the water. Gotta work on weight distribuation to try and stop the bouncin above 34. I won't be drivin that fast huntin, but I can:whistle:
putting a hook in the hull is EASY to do...i just did mine, made all the difference, stopped 90% of the porpoise and gained one mph.... amazing how much better it'll go when it aint bouncing:up:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts