Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this buck this evening :biggrin: i have been getting trail cam pic,s of him all fall but had not seen him till today. this is a bull shoals deer from the urban deer hunt. here is a before & after pic,s. tony

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Congrats on a fine buck.:thumb: I have never connected on a buck after Dec 10. maybe now that I hunt mostly private land it will happen.

Boom

·
Premium Member
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys i was very happy to get a chance at him.

have not tried to age him yet he was only 118# body looks like a 2 1/2 but the mass he has looks like 3 1/2

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
OMG !!! I love the split brow tine ! Congrats Tony, he's sure enough a dandy.:thumb: Glad you were able to get him :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys i was very happy to get a chance at him.

have not tried to age him yet he was only 118# body looks like a 2 1/2 but the mass he has looks like 3 1/2
i may have found why he was so small bodied . i skinned his head out for a euro mount & he has had a broke jaw at sometime in the past so that may have stunted his growth a year. tony

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer
10,307 Posts
Great buck Tony. I'm sure without the broken jaw bone he would have been a lot bigger. I was wondering about the small body and the big mass

You still think he was a 2 1/2?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts