Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
Angler's is open and they are on a site that is much higher than Jack's Resort. They were closed briefly during the second flood ad they are open now.

I just spoke to the owner of Jo Jo's Restaurant in Walmart about an hour ago and she said they would be open in about three days. I did not ask about the dock and guide service business but I am sure it will soon be open if not already. Their motel rooms will be a while before they open again.

The river is high but the water is clear. The trout fishing is pretty good and I hear reports of good catches when the river is not muddy or running bank full.

I'll try to get by there this afternoon if I can get my Turkey hunting buddy to go that way. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
Angler's is open and they are on a site that is much higher than Jack's Resort. They were closed briefly during the second flood ad they are open now.

I just spoke to the owner of Jo Jo's Restaurant in Walmart about an hour ago and she said they would be open in about three days. I did not ask about the dock and guide service business but I am sure it will soon be open if not already. Their motel rooms will be a while before they open again.

The river is high but the water is clear. The trout fishing is pretty good and I hear reports of good catches when the river is not muddy or running bank full.

I'll try to get by there this afternoon if I can get my Turkey hunting buddy to go that way. :thumb:

Hey Syl, you still have those pictures of Jacks with the high water? I was looking for them but couldn't find them. :up:

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
They should still be up. I have not deleted them from Photobucket. If you can not find them in the Campfire forum, let me know and I can e-mail them to you from Photobucket. :thumb:
Yeah I found the post (I think) that had those in there, but they say they are deleted. :confused: I was just going to post them on here to show d3. No big deal. :up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.