Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told that ivomec cattle wormer worked very well on dogs, so I thought what the heck lets give it a try. It is said to get rid of worms ,ticks,fleas and prevent/help remove heart worms.

To use get ready to spend some money a 50 ml bottle of IVOMEC brand is 50.00, But the off brand with the same amout of ivomectrin in it was 32.00 .

Use 1/4 cc per 10 pounds of body weight shoot it in the dogs mouth they wiil not like it because it taste really bad.

I have notice that my dogs dont have any ticks and their hair really shines. So I thought that I would pass this on...

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I have been using for 20 years no problems.........and if your dog has heart worms cure him first or when it kills the heart worms all at on time it clogs the blood veins and heat valves with dead worms and he will die.........:up:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Per a vet's assistant, They had a case termed "full blown" but owner would not let vet treat his dog after diagnosing it. He took him home to treat with Ivermect 1 year later he returned with the dog had him checked to find out he had "no sign of heart worms". I've used it with no problems on retrievers, chi-wawaaas, and others. By the way he won a bet with the Vet who said the dog would not live if not treated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mix your dose (whatever it may be for the size of the dog) with a cc or two of Dr.Pepper. The ivomectin will burn a dogs mouth and they dont like it and will get hard to worm. The Dr. Pepper is sweet and they like the taste and will drink it right up. I've been using ivomectin for years and it works good. I had an old coon hunter tell me about the soda a few months ago so I tried it and its much easier.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.