Italian Restaurants

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by jblack, Nov 28, 2012.

1. jblack

jblack Well-Known Member

Has anyone eaten at "Isle of Capri" or "Pete's Place" in Krebs OK? Are there any Italian Restaurants in Little Rock or close that compares to them? Has anyone eaten at Bruno's Little Italy?

2. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

brunos is very good. Another one of my favorite italian places in little rock is Macaroni Grill and Johnny Carinos.

3. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

I love Brunos. I thought they closed though

4. green29

green29 Well-Known Member

Delta
    Ristorante Capeo in nlr is good but expensive. The place out by the IMAX is good and relatively modest prices. I think it is called bravo cucina

5. Unit74

Unit74 Account Suspended

There is a place in old town Hot Springs. Menu looks good but I've never been .....anyone know about that place.

6. tracytqrc

tracytqrc Well-Known Member

Belle Arti?

7. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

i thought they just moved locations? you might be right though johnnie

8. Carr.45

Carr.45 Well-Known Member

My uncle is the head chef/runs the joint at Pete's. Never eaten there but I know he makes dang good food!!!

9. joedirt

joedirt Well-Known Member

Conway
    Some of my good friends (two brothers) own Capeo in NLR. Best italian I've ever eaten.....hands down!

10. Unit74

Unit74 Account Suspended

Not sure.... It's a couple doors from the Portehouse on the east side of central.

11. Have gun will travel

Have gun will travel Well-Known Member

White Co
    Romeros"s

I think that's the name. One is in Jacksonville and the other is in Cabot. Take 64 over here to Beebe and I'll go eat lunch or supper with you if you would like.

12. Backwater

Backwater Well-Known Member

You're thinking about Morinas. It used to be Sorrellas. By far the best Italian around.

13. truck24hr

truck24hr Super Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

Alma
    Wow! Krebs, OK-- I havent thought of that town in 10 years. Drank a lot of beer in some bar on the south side of the 31.

14. Have gun will travel

Have gun will travel Well-Known Member

White Co
    Yes

That's the name of the place. I really like the Chef's favorite and if you ask they will whip up a shrimp & scallop alfredo that is fantastic.

15. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

Arkansas
    Little Italy in Glenwood and Arkadelphia is as good as italian food gets in my opinion...I always say, you judge an Italian and Mexican joint by what's on tv there...if soccer is playing on the big screen, you sir, have a winner :up:

16. pearlsnaps

pearlsnaps Well-Known Member

Cafe Prego on kavanaugh in little rock.