Is this thug not getting arrested for threatening?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by buck720, Jul 31, 2020.

1. buck720

buck720 Well-Known Member

2. Biggars

Biggars Well-Known Member

3. Biggars

I bet he dont show up

4. Biggars

Not armed anyway

5. Biggars

Innernet tough guy

wilhnt4food likes this.
  6. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Well-Known Member

He’s also the punk who with four of his punk buddies robbed a liquor store and executed two people inside the store in 1990. The arkansas Supreme Court overturned there life sentence. Said it was cruel and unusual punishment for teenagers. They robbed and shot like 16 people in two weeks

7. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Well...he's gotten away with shooting people before, now he's threatening to do it again. Another justice system failure.

deadhead likes this.
  8. Biggars

Aint but one thing to do with ppl like that.
    SSS

9. ArkGirl

ArkGirl Moderator Staff Member

So he is an ignorant felon letting the police know he has a firearm. I hope he shows up...armed. So they can take him back where he belongs.

Someone on a radio program said he was one in a photo marching with the esteemed mayor of LR. Wouldn't surprise me.

b8hickman, deer14 and R6mm like this.
  10. Biggars

Wonder were the people they murdered black or white?

Doodlebug likes this.
  11. Doodlebug

They were both white. Happened at art’s liquor store in Little Rock on arch street. One employee and the owner. They shot them both then decided they could identify them so they Executed them. This particular animal was driving the car.

Ange likes this.
  12. Doodlebug

After they were released from prison, two of them went to another state. Don’t remember which state, anyway if I remember right they killed three cops in another state.

wilhnt4food and Biggars like this.
  13. Doodlebug

All five of them should have gotten the electric chair a long time ago. Jmo

14. Vern Humphrey

Vern Humphrey Well-Known Member

Or BBB -- Bang! Backhoe, and Be Quiet.

15. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    Well, if he can kill 2 people in a robbery & not be executed or in prison....doubt he's going to worry about a gun law.

16. deer14

deer14 Well-Known Member

Idiot probably thinks he'll slide like juvy . New ball game now (well - it's suppose ta be) . The way things are now - who knows . Sooner or later a shop owner will end up taking em out . The folks on ta beat do get pissed - about em getting right back out . Revolving door get ya down . But , one knows - karma is coming . :censored::rant:

17. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Idiots like him are below zero in IQ! Tearing down a statue doesn't get ya anything, anyone would hafta be really stupid to work so hard for absolutely ZERO gain! And if it gets their nuts off, they are seriously perverted to begin with! The only reason I's waste a bullet on trash like this would be to relieve the taxpayers from housing and feeding him.

Doodlebug likes this.
  18. jackie53

jackie53 Well-Known Member

BLM!!!! At its finest!!!

19. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    If that was the Rock building, that happened on a Friday I believe. I worked at Walmart distribution just off 65th street. We always cashed our paychecks at that store. Me and some guys that I rode with went in there, cashed our checks, bought some beer and drove home to Beebe. When I got home, the 5:00 news was on and that was a breaking story that evening.

20. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    I hope he gets shot in the neck and paralyzed from the neck down. He will lye there awake and aware for the rest of his life and not be able to do anything.

newwin likes this.