Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
9,319 Posts
It should be. I don't know why it wouldn't with the sustained cold weather and snow up north. We certainly need it!! We have slowed down to nothing in the last week and the only ducks around have been educated to the point that they are smarter than 90% of the people I graduated high school with. We shall see in the morning!

· Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey
13,107 Posts
We shot two limits of mallards this morning in short order, but I don't think it was 'new' ducks. The hole just hasn't been hunted in a while, and they were frantic to get down out of the wind.

· Registered
1,973 Posts
We shot 5 limits in BM this morning within 47 minutes. PM me and I can give you the general coordinates. I've already sent them to guys in SC, LA, TN and MS so you better hurry. :lol: :pot: :jk: Sorry, but I couldn't resist after all the other crap that has been whined, complained and moaned about in other threads. It was just too easy.....haha

· Registered
1,252 Posts
I think this is the front, before THE FRONT. Temps did drop 11 degrees on us from 0430 (42) to 0830 (31) this morning.

Found a few birds this morning, before the wind really picked up and we did OK. Back at the house by 1000.

· Registered
9,319 Posts
Dude we've started naming ducks up here!!!! Seen em so long they seem like pets now!!!!
Ain't that the truth!! The guys from NEA are speaking the truth. I know a lot of these threads are misleading but we haven't had any new ducks for close to 2 weeks. I heard there were just a few bunches of new ducks yesterday. I'm assuming we'll get more today and tomorrow but my plans to go today got derailed. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be back on track.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.