Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Dix Creek is an AGFC primitive camp site,. On Greens Lake Rd past the Mayflower range. I think there is also a campground on the other side of Dix behind the AGFC office. I think You can also camp at Pierce Creek, but I never have. All the other land around the lake is private. Dan Zajac at Gold Creek Marina said I could camp at his place for a few bucks one time, but it isn't very secluded.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx I'll check it out. See just how primitive it is. I've never been to the lake that I can remember anyway.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Dix Creek is an AGFC primitive camp site,. On Greens Lake Rd past the Mayflower range. I think there is also a campground on the other side of Dix behind the AGFC office. I think You can also camp at Pierce Creek, but I never have. All the other land around the lake is private. Dan Zajac at Gold Creek Marina said I could camp at his place for a few bucks one time, but it isn't very secluded.
right past greens lake ramp turn off someone has made some camper slots down there on crappie lane, don't know who or how much...the dog trail area wouldn't be bad unless your yo yo somewhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts