Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Like some guys have to do with deer hunting when it floods, these ducks hunters are just gonna have to cope with the fact that Hurricane is done for ducks for the year
At least for the folks who don't have other ways in there besides the public access. Beat some of the locals with private ways to get there are smiling from ear to ear. Back to the way it was before the hordes showed up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
No one gunna spoon feed him more info?
Haha. Some of you guys on here. All over a damn duck.

If you look, I told him some info (oh shi$!! Helping someone that may live an hour away! Help me sweet baby Jesus) that the road was under water, so there could be a possibility of it being washed out.

My friend went and hunted and the road is open. OH MY GOD, I helped someone again. Someone get me some antifreeze to drink!

Seriously, I don't need you or anyone else to spoon feed me a damn thing. I ask for simple general info that due to my distance and life, am not able to just drive up and find out myself.

If the road was washed out I could use the Nimmo access and just drag my boat across the road into Hurricane depending on water levels.

OH MY GOD THERE I GO LETTING OUT SUPER SECRET INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well I guess the Season Of Hate is still breathing.......barely. For a while I was thinking this was the Season Of Silence!
No way. Not hate here. I'd offer the guy a spot in my boat if his was broke.

It's just dumbfounding that there is so much ass hurt going on when it comes to sharing information on here.

Good luck and be careful everyone! I won't make it up this weekend but Sunday is looking good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.